Saturday, May 7, 2022

Conclusions after reading FAQ


full image - Repost: Conclusions after reading FAQ (from Reddit.com, Conclusions after reading FAQ)
It seems that for normal mortals there is no profit in mining XMR and XMR gained is a very slow trickle. If this is so is this a good thing or should something be adjusted to increase the number of miners - assuming of course more miners is better for Monero generally.From the above I think it is better to mine something more profitable and have as privacy preserving way as possible to convert that to XMR. Make sense? My goal is to have more XMR with as little touching anything that uses fiat as possible. But I am starting to explore bisq for fiat <-> monero. I am in crypto enough that I do have a flow of other coins I can convert. But I don't like the more traceable side of those exchanges.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.