Saturday, February 11, 2023

Pros and Cons of PAX gold?


full image - Repost: Pros and Cons of PAX gold? (from Reddit.com, Pros and Cons of PAX gold?)
Hi. I've been dabbling in crypto and gold for a while. Now I've been mostly interested in big fish like Ethereum and it's ecosystem, Monero and it's privacy focus and things like Cardano and Algorand for their potential replacement or merge with fiat currency. I find PAX Gold a curious thing. Holding real gold is pretty straightforward.What would make me want to buy PAX instead of a gold coin for example? Besides the fact that the coin costs more than it's weight in gold. What are the drawbacks to this system? I imagine you cannot just say, I want to withdraw my gold right?I'd be very grateful for any holders to share their thoughts.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.