Tuesday, February 14, 2023

What do you guys think about zkp on bsv? I've always liked crypto vigilante for his enthusiasm around Monero.


full image - Repost: What do you guys think about zkp on bsv? I've always liked crypto vigilante for his enthusiasm around Monero. (from Reddit.com, What do you guys think about zkp on bsv? I've always liked crypto vigilante for his enthusiasm around Monero.)
https://youtu.be/KeFtHBCmRYYThis video made me interested in BSV, there is a lot of commotion around it and I can't even seem to find a good subreddit to learn more about it. What do you guys think?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.