Sunday, April 14, 2024

Is it because of the attacks on the monero network?


full image - Repost: Is it because of the attacks on the monero network? (from Reddit.com, Is it because of the attacks on the monero network?)
So my wallet keep re-syncing from the beginning like every time I open it, not only that, it has the wrong amounts for my recent transactions. (Like it's saying I have $200, $180, and $250 worth of outgoing transactions) I definitely did not, But I feel like I still have the correct amount of xmr in my wallet. Also there are a lot of transactions(incoming ones that read 0.000000000 ?)Does anyone else have this problem with the feather wallet? Where it u/tobtoht?edit: using a debian based operating system and TOR


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.