Sunday, April 7, 2024

My Monero GUI Wallet won't update via the wallet itself.


full image - Repost: My Monero GUI Wallet won't update via the wallet itself. (from Reddit.com, My Monero GUI Wallet won't update via the wallet itself.)
Recently when I've been opening my Monero GUI Wallet it tells me I need to update to a newer version but when I click "download" it fails to get the update and says "error" and just keeps repeating that when I try to do it again. My question and or reason for making this post is how do I get my Monero GUI Wallet to be up-to-date without messing it up in the process of trying to manually update it for example?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.