Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Problem: It is impossible to Sign up (create) a Tutanota account over the Tor network, I always get IP banned


full image - Repost: Problem: It is impossible to Sign up (create) a Tutanota account over the Tor network, I always get IP banned (from Reddit.com, Problem: It is impossible to Sign up (create) a Tutanota account over the Tor network, I always get IP banned)
This is a problem that has not been very well documented, with very few posts here, or it's exclusive to me, in the first case It would be great to get a solution for future people trying to create an account.I am trying to make an account over the Tor network and no matter what, I'm always slapped with an IP ban, which I do understand why, I think is a very fair reason to keep the spammers away. So I decided I'll sign up with a paid account, thinking all this problems will go away, and Tuta accepts Monero so It's all good, again I am completely unable to literally open a PAID account.I made a very short post in hopes that someone would tell me something but apparently it went completely unnoticed, maybe because it was so short. So I'm bloating this post with every single piece of useful detail I can give, you might see that my account is basically brand new, suspecting that I might be some AI slop or other devious deeds. That's because I don't have a reddit account and I just made one to ask here because the support at the official website, isn't very supportive. Just to prove that I'm not AI I'm going to type Epstein Island, it's not misinformation so It would be flagged, and It's certainly something an AI wouldn't say so easilyAnd let me keep it clear to the admins: I am willing to PAY to open an account, I am willing to give MONEY to this fantastic service, and I DON'T CARE about a 48 hours suspension, I even think it's pretty fair, I am NOT a freeloader and I appreciate a good service, and I am unable to sign up EVEN when I try to pay, so please don't make this more difficult than what it should be. Here's what I do everytime to open the account:1. Go to mail.tutanota.comClick "Sign Up"Get prompted to choose a plan, I've chosen the paid plan once and every other time the free one, since there's no difference for me because I always get IP bannedAccept that I do not own any other Free account and that I will not use this account for business, which both are true, and then click "Ok"Choose the address (I always choose @tutanota.com in case that affects something) and password, and agree to the "General terms and conditions" and "Privacy Policy", and click "Next"At this point I get the " Registration is temporarily blocked for your IP address to avoid abuse. Please try again later or use a different internet connection. " message, pretty much every time, then I click "Ok".A message appear saying "Your account has been created! Welcome to the encrypted side.", falsely stating that my account has been created, I figured this out because I ""CREATED" my account 3 days ago, checked out after the 48 hours period only to realize that no account was created.Things I have tried: Apparently in some older posts some people said to reroute the node until you don't get germany, so I've tried a couple of times with nodes without germany without result. Most of other people, some quoting Tutanota said that you just have to try until you get it, and I have tried like a a fair share couple of times, other just said that they got theirs at the first try so I think brute forcing your way through this is a very stupid and tedious idea, I don't know if this affects in any way but I've always copypasted the password in both boxes. Oh and I've also tried on a Phone Browser, getting pretty much the exact same result. Also "Trying again later" isn't of much use since if you try later you just get another node and repeat the process over again, so unless I keep a node open for an extended period of time (Which I don't know if it's posible or if it would defeat the purpouse of using tor in the first place, which it may), but even then I don't even know how much I need to wait.Things I will not try: Because someone might recommend those following procedures I'm going to keep it very clear: I want to open my account through the Tor network, anything else like using a VPN, any other browser (Even if it's Firefox, Librewolf, Brave or Mullvad, tho I think I'll get the same result with Mullvad) is out of the question unless this would allow to keep anonimity, which I doubt, but maybe I'm wrong, in which case let me know.I hope this post is long enough to not go unnoticed.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.