Friday, May 10, 2024

Monero GUI


full image - Repost: Monero GUI (from Reddit.com, Monero GUI )
So I've been in Monero for the past 3 years and learned about the GUI wallet since last year and decided to downlad the software.Recently, i was supposed to download the newest update of the GUI wallet although my computer announced that there was a virus and after multiple attempts, I decided to uninstall it completely after finding out that there was a network attack of sorts.So here are my questions:1 what is the attack all about and what will happen to Monero2 is it safe to reinstall the app or should i wait until this blows over3 once reinstalled, would i only have to enter my seed phrase to recover my funds (This is my first time experiencing this sort of issue:/)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.